Monday, April 1, 2013

Oh, Calico

It appears to be Calico's turn to lamb.  At least is appears that way to me.  Scott thinks she might have another week or so to go.

Sunday, March 31

Thursday, March 28
Wednesday, March 27
Calico was acting odd this morning, and I (temporarily) won the argument.  We put Calico into a lambing jug.  She went crazy.  Even though I still think she will lamb in the near future, Calico has been set free.  She's been eying a spot in the far corner of the pasture, and I have a feeling that I will be dragging her lamb(s) to the barn from there.

In other news, I've finished a hat from Theresa's fleece.
Theresa and the hat.  And a llama, just because.
A close up.  And a llama ear, just because.
Barack, of course, has to smell everything.  He did not like the smell of whatever was on the bottom of Scott's shoe.

Sniff, sniff.
Yuck.




No comments:

Post a Comment