Sunday, July 7, 2013

The Llama Asks...

...why are the chickens getting all of the attention?

Llamas eat, too, and it's just as exciting!

No, I'm not a messy eater.  Why do you ask?

And llamas are super-friendly, even when they've just finished their afternoon showers.

How can she resist petting a soaking wet llama?

The sheep are being neglected, too.  Sandy is extremely dirty, isn't that interesting?

Where did she find that color of dirt?  I want to roll in it, too!

Almond splintered his horn--certainly that's worth mentioning.  (And I've heard you people say that he's pretty cute.)

Wouldn't a llama look fabulous with horns?

If I were in there, I'd be eating--not playing!

Calico has even had to stoop to putting flowers in her fleece to get a little attention!

I need to remind Calico to stay away from the horse nettle.
And everyone knows that fleeces are better than eggs.

-By Barack O'Llama

No comments:

Post a Comment