Saturday, November 8, 2014

Barack O'Llama's Birthday Fest


We planned on giving Barack O'Llama a banana for his birthday.  He loves bananas.  When we went to the pasture, it looked like he was already having a party.

"Hey, hey, the gang's all here."
 He was very excited (and a tad impatient) for his birthday banana.

"Peel it already!"

"Seriously, put down your phone & peel it!"

When he was all done, he wanted more (of course).

"Yum."
We tried a birthday hat yet again.  He wanted no part of it.  A small individual put it on Peat.  It got stuck on his horns.  I think I'm going to ban birthday hats in the pasture.

The party gets wild...



...and wilder...

 Barack O'Llama then went on a birthday walk.  The highlight was the Mexican sunflowers.  He attacked them, presumably for a good scratch.  The cows were aghast.

....and wilder.
 To top it all off, there was a hay delivery.


"It's all for me, right?"

"I might be six, but I'm still flexible."


No comments:

Post a Comment