Monday, January 30, 2017

Not Often Photographed

Some of the less-photographed ewes posed today. 

I tend to take less pictures of the non-pregnant ewes.  It's me, not them.  There's a big rock in the pasture with the bred ewes that I usually sit on when taking photos.

Lavender (the white sheep with horns) is already bigger than her mom, Cashew (the brown sheep with the green coat).  Sandy is peering at me from behind.


Henrietta contemplates running me over.  She's ready to go outside with other sheep.


Vanilla (in green) hangs out with Tricot and daughter Chamomile.


There are  a few ewes who are too friendly to photographed, unless you want pictures of the inside of their nostrils. 


Sequoia a little too close....



 ...Sequoia making a beeline for some scratches and the possibility of peanuts.


 Beryl and Molly are too busy eating their breakfast to notice me.

Beryl

Molly (yep, that's a new coat)




No comments:

Post a Comment