Thursday, June 25, 2020

Out & About

The lambs and their moms have moved in with the rest of the ewes.  Some of the lambs (like Rollo) are as big as a few of the adults. 

The ewes & lambs
We made a special visit to the pasture to get pictures and hand out some treats.  It was challenging taking pictures because Barack O'Llama was practically attached to my face the entire time I was in the pasture. 

He's usually such a good boy.
My assistant photographer took a few shots of his thumb, but even though this picture includes his leg, I think it's a pretty good picture of Adelie.

Adelie
Despite our struggles, I think we ended up getting some good pictures.

Cider

Swan & Dove & I have no idea

Rollo with his buddy Marshmallow

Hazel

Junior Mint
Snow

Tootsie Roll

Tootsie Roll again
Marshmallow

No comments:

Post a Comment