Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's the llamas' turn

I haven't written a blog post about the llamas in a long time.  They might start to get cranky, at which point, I'd tell them they don't always behave.

Naughty llamas.
They would tell me that they are cute and friendly...

Nice llamas.

...and they always get along.  Always.

Snowball feeling friendly, and Barack O' is jealous.
If there's any doubt about that, they'd remind me how awesome they are at guarding their sheep.  Snowball multi-tasks...

Keeping an eye on the sheep while dust bathing.

"Is that a cow I see over there?"

...and Barack O'Llama stays with the sheep even when sorely tempted.  Today, he wouldn't even leave his charges for a banana.  (Although I'm a little suspicious that he just wanted to stay in the shade!)

Surrounded by his lambs.

"What?!?! You only brought one banana?"











No comments:

Post a Comment