Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Waiting...Yet Busy

Most of the lambs are out running about with their mothers.  I'm having more issues telling lambs apart this year.  ...But I do know this little guy is Mace because his fleece is different from the rest.  It's going to be long like Beryl's. 

Mace

Clove is pretty easy to pick out as well.  His horns are a little bigger than the rest of the boys'.  That's him in the second row in the picture below.  I have no clue to whom all those little white bottoms belong.

Oregano (I think) out in front.

I do know that Pistachio is licking someone else's lamb.

That's not Cilantro or Coriander!

Theresa always has nearly all the lambs with her.  This time it's Cayenne (her own lamb)  and Oregano (Molly's). 

Once a lambsitter, always a lambsitter.

 Oregano or Cilantro...  If I could see his tail, I'd know.  (Oregano has a spot on his tail.)

Mystery white ram lamb

We're waiting on two ewes to lamb.  One is Elsie, who to the untrained eye looks enormous... To those of us who are used to seeing her pregnant, her baby bump looks a little more modest.

Elsie and yet-to-be-seen lamb(s)






No comments:

Post a Comment