Monday, February 25, 2013

One Excited Llama

We went to Tractor Supply.  Barack got some new treats (in case anyone is wondering, we did not buy any more poultry of any kind).  He loves his new treats so much that he is in most of the pictures I tried to take this weekend.

Like this:

I get treats for cuteness, right?
There are treats in the camera, aren't there?
Then there are the pictures of his nostrils...

He also thoroughly sniffed everyone, looking for treats.

Hmm, he smells like peanuts...
...but this one smells like alfalfa cubes!
I was working on additional "Meet the Flock" pictures.  Of course, Calico, Hazel, and Elsie didn't pose, but Elvira did.
Elvira...

...ready for her close up.
I thought I'd be a good role model and strike a pose.

Me, Henry, and the the entire woolly gang.
But none of the sheep followed my lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment