Saturday, March 22, 2014

One Cranky Llama and Many Large Sheep

Where's the llama?

Hint: He's the big brown thing.

Oh, there he is!



Cranky llama.

He's a bit grumpy because the new hay bale did not go in the barn.  With all the lambing paraphernalia set up, there's just not room.  We'll be hauling it into the barn, bit by bit, but Barack isn't quite so sure.  It seems he thinks it's all for Snowball and the boys (and the cow). 

Snowball in the "greener" pasture.



 In other news, the ewes keep getting bigger and bigger....some more than others.  The shocking part?  We have a week to go until our first due date--and that due date does not belong to Sandy, Elsie, or even Czadas.

Large white sheep: Sandy and Elsie

Czadas: Black sheep can be huge, too.

In my last post, I talked a bit about behavior changes.  Here's some proof: Tricot tormenting a cow. Both the cow and I were shocked....but in completely different ways.
 


"This is my pasture, bovine!" Tricot.

 Elvira is just as surprised as I am.

"I can't baalieve it," Elvira.




No comments:

Post a Comment