Saturday, April 7, 2018

An Exercise in Futility (Or, Really Terrible Lamb Pictures)

Trying to take pictures of the lambs is frustrating!

Just when I have a great picture lined up, Cirrus photobombs.  Or she's chewing on the camera so I can't even get a picture.

Solstice is trying to pose but Cirrus jumps in front of the camera.

Solstice again.  The white blob is Cirrus.
 Frequently, the lambs are moving too fast...

As soon as the doors open, they are running down the hill.

...or they won't look up.

Aurora thinks the ground is much more interesting than me.
Sometimes I'm too interesting and they get too close. 

"Is that edible?" Storm
If the barn doors are closed, the flash is on.  The flash gives the sheep a creepy blue eyes that I can't fix with the red eye corrector.  My oldest son says the black sheep look purple as well.

Theresa with her own lambs...and Eclipse & Aurora.

No comments:

Post a Comment